09/02/2023 to 10/29/2023
Experience the vibrant Festivals of Aloha in Maui, featuring hula contests, concerts, cultural workshops, and more. Dive into traditional Hawaiian arts, music, and sports, with activities for all ages.
Save the date and join this grand Hawaiian cultural celebration in Maui. It's an ideal chance to delve into local traditions and feel the spirit of Aloha.
- Banyan Tree Ho‘olaule‘a: Celebrate on Sept. 2 at the Lahaina Banyan Tree from 9 am - 5 pm, a day brimming with Hawaiian culture and festivities.
- Kū Mai Ka Hula: Attend Maui's exclusive adult hula competition on Sept 8-9 at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center. For tickets, visit kumaikahula.com.
- Richard Ho‘opi‘i Leo Ki‘eki‘e Falsetto Contest: Revel in the charm of Hawaiian falsetto singing on Sept 23 at the Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua.
Hāna Events (Oct 21-28):
Parade and Ho‘olaule‘a, Sports Night at the Park, Keiki/Wahine Shoreline Fishing Tournament, Ohana Beach Day, Traditional Lei Making Class, Floral & Lei Contest, Karaoke Night, Kupuna Luncheon, Coconut Weaving Workshop, Teen Night, Hāna Arts’ Annual Talent Show, Hawaiiana Night, Ulu Contest, Pohole & Poke Contest, Aloha Attire Contests, Cross Country Golf, Ho’ike Night.
Wailea Events (Oct 27-29):
- Ke Kani Hone O Wailea: A concert series at the Shops at Wailea featuring John Cruz on October 27. Visit shopsatwailea.com for details.
- Hula is the Heartbeat: A hula concert at the Four Seasons Maui on October 28.
- Sounds of the Sea: A free sunset concert at the Four Seasons Maui on October 29.